J C Michael Groups Ltd
|Post Name||Health Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20480 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
A competitive salary is on offer within a range of £20,480 according to skills and experience. Visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified candidates currently overseas.
Expansion of our new Health Care Service and new contracts with the Local Authorities has created the need for Health Care Assistants to develop and run the existing Service. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Registered Manager and the branch.
We seek an experienced Health Care Assistant to provide health care services to patients under the NHS, Local Authority, and Private Clients within the community and work with the branch of J C Michael Groups.
You will be supporting people with limited mobility or other care needs, covering a variety of patients from people with physical disabilities to children with learning disabilities.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of branch business operations, establishing a working relationship with the clients, and observing any changes in their condition, or any other matters that cause concern.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of the care sector business. He/she will be a competent worker, able to provide help and assistance that enhances performance to the clients in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
Their goal will be to ensure the profitability of J.C. Michael’s Group activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- To establish a working relationship with the clients and observe any changes in their condition, or any other matters that cause concern.
- The HCA will then report any concerns or changes to his/her manager who will ensure that the client receives appropriate help and assistance.
- To carry out domiciliary care according to a client’s care plan.
- Personal Care: assisting with bathing, strip washing, bed bathing, showering, general assistance in the bathroom, dressing and undressing, routine hair care, and supporting clients with general appearance.
- Preparation of meals and snacks, supporting clients with the consumption of meals where necessary.
- Helping with toileting, emptying of commodes or catheter bags, changing and disposal of incontinence pads.
- Assisting with the application of creams, lotions, and powders of clients’ choice or those prescribed by the medical profession.
- Assisting clients with taking medication prescribed by the medical profession, recording dosage and time taken.
- Monitoring medical dressings, recording progress, and reporting any changes where deemed necessary.
- Carrying out any domestic duties as designated in the client’s support plan, such as bed making, washing-up, dusting, hoovering, laundry, and general cleaning and tidying.
- Undertaking shopping errands and pension collection as specified in the client’s support plan.
- Monitoring and observing clients’ health, safety, and welfare. Reporting, and recording any changes or matters of concern. Updating daily client record sheets.
- Encouraging independence, developing life skills, talking, listening, and motivating. (Rehabilitation and enablement).
- Respite, escorting, and supervision inside or outside the home for children, and also adults and younger adults with disabilities.
- Liaising with family and other health care providers and providing. emotional and social support.
- To provide support to all Care Workers in the field.
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow J.C. Michael Care’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with the training received.
- Report any issues or training needs to your line manager or through the incident reporting system.
- Key Areas Job requirements Weighing How to identify.
- Qualifications and Training: Sound health care services experience. E A/I
- Skills, Knowledge, and Experience.
- Basic knowledge of Care Act 2014 and Health Care and CQC regulations. E A/I
- Basic IT Skills Microsoft Office, Open Office, Google Drive, and other relevant software. E A/I
- Knowledge of UK Health and Safety Regulations. E A/I
- Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene. E I
- Ability to work with confidence alongside the Registered Manager and the organization. E A/I
- Sound understanding of issues of confidentiality, relating to client care. E A/I
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. E I
- Understanding of care services to patients. E
- Ability to plan and manage own workload effectively. E I
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. E A/I
- Ability to create and maintain administrative systems. E A/I
- Able to take responsibility. E A/I
- Good communication and negotiation skills. E I
- Good planning and organizational skills. E A/I
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, in a calm and patient manner. E A/I
- Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene E I.
- Reliability E A/I
- Flexibility and ability to cope in stressful situations E
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of E A/I
- Regular availability of E A/I
- Ability to communicate and write English well E A/I
- Ability to work in the UK under sponsorship of E
- Ability to use public transport (Train, trams, underground tube, buses, etc) E
- Ability to work alone and within a team E
- Ability to work on any shift (Day &Night) or live-in E
If your main focus is on managing and providing high-quality care services for patients who want to be in control of their care, independent, and flexible in the local community whilst enjoying their daily activity with commission packages under the NHS/CCG, then this would a superb career option for you.
The package on offer is attractive, as are the working environment and the support team in place. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.