|Hiring Organization||Darwin Private Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 90000 Per Year|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0810|
Caring, customer service focused and a self-starter– Do these characteristics describe you? Darwin Private Hospital is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join our established nursing team. We have positions available in Paediatrics, Medical/Surgical and our Perioperative departments.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end-of-life needs
Darwin Private Hospital is the only provider of private hospital services in the Northern Territory. As part of the Healthscope Group of Hospitals, it is a licenced 150-bed hospital providing a broad range of multiday and day surgery including Paediatrics, Cardiac Catheterisation.
General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, ENT, Urology, Gastroenterology and ENT. Our services include a dedicated maternal and neonatal unit, paediatric unit, acute medical-surgical unit, rehabilitation unit, mental health and AoD unit and an angiography suite.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Working with Children check.
- Speciality nursing experience (desired).
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care.
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards.
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Works well independently and within a team.
- Basic computer skills.