|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0800|
At Accor, we are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing a real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses. Mercure Darwin Airport Resort and Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel. Located across the street from each other.
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is just steps from the airport and 15 minutes from the Darwin CBD. We cater to corporate travelers and school or sports groups, the adjacent Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel offers a range of room styles and conference facilities.
In your role as Assistant Front Office Manager, you will report to the Front Office Manager and Operations Manager and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Front Office team. This role is hands-on, customer-focused, and requires a person who can help lead the team in meeting and maintaining brand standards to achieve a reputation as a market leader in the industry.
Below will be some of the Responsibilities and Expectations
- Effective coordination and supervision of all guest arrivals and departures
- Responding to guest feedback in an efficient and proactive manner and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
- Effectively communicating with all departments of the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved
- Managing customer relations to deliver truly memorable experiences for our guests
- Controlling costs & wages through effective staff
- Utilization of the Front Office system to meet operational needs and produce accurate reports
- Lead, develop and train the team of Front Office professionals
- Ensure safety, security and legislative requirements are being met
- Animate and drive our loyalty programs throughout the team
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar environment
- In-depth knowledge of Front Office standards and procedures
- Authentic customer service, interpersonal & communication skills & be flexible in your approach
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Excellent organization and time management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a PMS. Opera is preferred but not essential
- Available to work weekdays and weekends including shift work
As the global market leader, Accor Hotels offers a worldwide network of hospitality and tourism services, with a diverse portfolio of renowned brands. Just a few of the perks include:
- Ongoing career and professional development opportunities
- A rewarding work environment
- Global discounts on hotels & Food and Beverage
This is a Temporary Full-Time position for 6 months only. Apply online via Seek with your resume and cover letter, tell us about you, what drives you, and why you want to be a part of this dynamic team.