Melco Resorts & Entertainment
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Qualification||College Graduate or 12 Years of School Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PHP 13000 To PHP 16000 Per Month|
|Location||Manila, Philippines 1000|
The Attendant, Room is responsible for the daily servicing and turndown of the guest rooms and cleanliness of the service areas in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Areas include the floor pantry including the staff toilet, guestroom corridors, stairwells, and service lift lobby.
- Provides cleaning service and turndown according to company standards.
- Delivers and refills mini bar products, fruits, and amenities in guest rooms in accordance with established company checklists and standards in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining guests’ privacy and comfort.
- Refills amenities and general items of Floor Pantry and Mini-bar.
- Delivers special amenities and set up for guest rooms upon request (e.g. decorations on special occasions).
- Provides personalized service and prompt attention to guests from arrival through departure.
- Creates HotSOS request on guestroom maintenance problem and ensures that concern is rectified accordingly and guests are not disturbed during the process.
- Ensures that guest complaints are handled politely, timely, and efficiently.
- Ensures that guests are not only delighted but are also retained as both are the primary focus of all job functions.
- Ensures that all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with the utmost care, adhering to the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Offers all possible assistance to guests at all times.
- Maintains knowledge of the Hotel and guest rooms including facilities, restocking requirements, and operations to ensure that guest queries can be answered or referred promptly.
- Reports any unusual or suspicious incidents, hazards or people, complaints, and missing or damaged items in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participates actively in Health & Safety activities to ensure that workplace hazards are minimized and the health and safety of all employees are valued.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the heart-of-the-house areas ensuring they are clean and free of risks including using appropriate cautionary signage to alert guests and fellow staff of potential risks as required.
- Reports accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions, and/or security issues to supervisors. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Making beds.
- Washing and cleaning guest bathroom floors and vanity counter, toilet, bathtub, mirrors, etc.
- General dusting.
- Carpet vacuuming.
- Pantry cleaning and maintenance.
- Trash and rubbish removal.
- In-Room Dining tray removal.
- Handles Housekeeping equipment and machines with care.
- Create a service order necessary for any guest room facility that is defective, faulty, and/or malfunctioning.
- Handovers all “found item/s” to the Security Concierge. Valuable items are reported and turned over to Security and Surveillance.
- Ensures established KAIZEN programs are adhered to.
- College graduate or 12 years of school education.
Skills / Competencies
- Is flexible to accept assignments when required to assist with room cleaning and other tasks as may be directed by immediate supervisors.
- Has a strong sense of teamwork and is committed to the team.
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service, and always strives to achieve Customer satisfaction. Has a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to move lifts, carry, push, pull and place objects on a frequent basis without assistance.
- Ability to work on flexible shifts including overnight, weekends, and holidays on a rotation basis and extended work hours when needed.
- Pleasant and friendly Able to take ownership and display initiative.
- Service-oriented Able to work independently Energetic.
- Able to work in shifts.