Rosewood Hotel Group
|Post Name||Resort Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BSD 20 To BSD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Nassau, Bahamas 00000|
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level daily.
- Oversee and direct Food and Beverage, Rooms Division, Engineering, and Spa departments.
- Assist in establishing and creating goals and strategies for both the operational and financial success of the hotel.
- Interface with ownership representatives in the execution of corporate goals.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining hotel standards in order to achieve and maintain the luxury hotel status.
- As a member of the executive team, work closely with other team members in achieving the hotel’s goals and objectives.
- Establish annual objectives for Department Heads reporting to him or them.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with all guests, staff, and community members.
- Respond in a courteous, professional, and rapid manner in order to resolve all guest and Associate difficulties.
- Apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of unstandardized intellectual and practical problems in order to perform and direct many varied and complex tasks.
- Supervise, direct, coordinate, influence, and persuade Associate in order to maintain service standards of the hotel.
- Interact with leaders, Associates, and guests in completing assignments, and resolving staff and guest complaints.
- Prepare and monitor a five-year capital plan to ensure that the hotel/resort is appropriately positioned in the market and that Rosewood standards are maintained.
- Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience: Minimum ten years’ hotel experience within a luxury or ultra-luxury environment. at least three-five years’ experience at the Executive Level and experience in a minimum of three divisions of hotel operations.
- Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy;
prioritize, organize and follow up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving
problems using good judgment; following directions thoroughly; understanding a guest’s
service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal
supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor, and direct employees and managers to
achieve desired results; ability to access, input, analyze and retrieve information from
computers; ability to maintain excellent relations with staff; ability to maintain staff
and guest confidentiality at all times; the ability to accept responsibility for actions of
others; exceptional oral communication skills to ensure the ability to negotiate and
persuade guests and staff to achieve results beneficial to the operation of the hotel; ability to
create, implement and monitor hotel and staff’s goals, strategies, and policies; ability to
converse calmly with irate guests, superiors, subordinates, and co-workers in
sometimes intense emotional situations; ability to focus and maintain attention to
performance of tasks despite frequent stressful, emergency, critical or unusual
interruptions; ability to memorize, recollect and quickly retrieve dates, names, times
and other data; ability to work and complete assignments on time despite frequent
stressful, emergency, critical, or unusual interruptions; ability to participate in (and lead.
when necessary) all departmental and hotel-wide meetings.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting pounds, and endure variously.
physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain.