|Hiring Organization||Crystalbrook Kingsley|
|Post Name||Executive Housekeeper|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 54000 To AUD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2300|
- Lead your Housekeeping crew with an eye on employee engagement
- Join our #responsibleluxury approach to sustainability and technology
- Established, well-trained team.
With the City Hall Civic Theatre, Newcastle Art Gallery, and War Memorial moments away, Kingsley is culturally connected, celebrating what has been and what is to come.
The RoleYou will lead the day-to-day operations and short and long-term planning of the Housekeeping Department. You will lead, motivate and grow a Housekeeping Team to deliver optimal engagement, performance, and resulting financial returns.
Your finely tuned luxury aesthetic and razor-sharp eye for detail will ensure that guests and collaborators have a truly sophisticated experience at Kingsley.
- Drive guest satisfaction by delivering an exceptional service product.
- Foster a culture of innovation and breaking the norm.
- Provide hands-on leadership across all service areas and shifts.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all departments of the hotel.
- Supervise and develop all levels of the in-house ( no agency!) Housekeeping Crew
- Oversee workplace health and safety procedures.
- Manage budget expectations through effective analysis, forecasting, and controls.
- Create an engaged team environment with a great local reputation in order to attract and retain top talents
- Ensuring a visible management presence to both Collaborators and guests in all areas of the hotel is occurring on a regular basis, engaging with guests and providing guidance wherever necessary
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Ensure Housekeeping Collaborators have up-to-date knowledge of all room categories, hotel services, and facilities
- Ensure Collaborators comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation
- Promote and cross-sell the hotel’s facilities at every opportunity
- Financial acumen cost control, analysis, and reporting.
- Proven management experience juggling many balls and ensuring they all land just as they should!
- Demonstrated experience in developing and inspiring high-performing teams.
- Super cool nature under pressure.
- Hidden Technical talents that appear when the laundry doesn’t deliver and mystery stains appear from nowhere.
Crystalbrook CollectionCrystalbrook Collection is Australia’s newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people.
We’re all about creating unique customer experiences and embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye of each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals.
Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty, and locally aware.