|Hiring Organization||Discovery Parks – Geelong|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3220
About UsDiscovery Parks is Australia’s largest owner-operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia’s most desired locations.
The RoleWe are looking for a great person to join our team as a Housekeeper. You will provide housekeeping and cleaning for our various accommodation types including cleaning common areas to ensure the presentation of the property is in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand.
What we’re looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7-day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- A current valid driver’s license is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
How to ApplyPlease visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload. Discovery Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers, and the communities we operate in.
Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 Delta variant, Discovery Parks has implemented a vaccination policy that requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This Covid vaccination policy applies to all new Discovery Parks employees. Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offenses or charges.
If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.