HR Professional Services PBWM (UAE Nationals Preferred)
- Company Name: Citi
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Type: Full-time
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist Senior is an intermediate-level position responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR support in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to provide a broad range of HR services to client groups within Citi.
- Deliver HR services and build capabilities to drive organizational performance through individuals and managers, as well as possess the mindset to increase process effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for HR delivery and implementation across the employee lifecycle
- Partner with business managers to resolve Employee Relations (ER) issues, ensuring appropriate actions are taken and risks are assessed
- Partner with Human Resource Advisors (HRAs) and Centers of Excellence (COEs) on HR priorities in respective client populations to ensure the delivery and implementation of HR solutions
- Ensure escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency, and employment policies and practices are interpreted consistently
- Work with all key stakeholders including, HRA, manager, employee, Employee Relations (ER), and Legal, as well as build and maintain partnerships to foster trust and accountability
- Resolve moderately complex HR issues by conferring with managers when necessary
- Assist progressively larger or more complex employee populations and participate in cross-Citi projects
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgment and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of applicable US Employment laws
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
HR Advisors & Generalist
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO as the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting