|Hiring Organization||The George Institute for Global Health|
|Post Name||Human Resources Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 3004|
The George Institute (‘TGI’) is 700+ people around the world, all focused on improving the health of millions of people worldwide. As a medical research institute affiliated with leading universities and with projects in approximately 50 countries, we are challenging the status quo in healthcare to:
- Find better treatments for the world’s biggest health problems.
- Transform primary health care to support better health for more people.
- Harness the power of communities, governments, and markets to improve health.
Our innovative commercial enterprises help maximize our impact.
An exciting opportunity exists within our Human Resources department for an HR Assistant to join our growing organization.
The Human Resources Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to our HR Department. This role is an integral part of the HR team at The George Institute.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administration support to the Human Resources department including payroll.
- Provide administration support to the Head of HR.
- Support the recruitment function (posting adverts, phone screening, reference checks, and scheduling interviews).
- Preparation of employee contracts, student agreements, seconded, and other agreements as required.
- Maintain HR records and information on the staff intranet site.
- Support the onboarding process including coordination of the buddy program.
- Administrative duties to support termination and exit processes.
- Work closely with the HR team to introduce new processes and initiatives to improve effectiveness.
- Support health and wellbeing processes.
- Support the HR team with HR events, projects, and initiatives.
- Other HR administrative functions where required.
Our ideal candidate will possess
- Tertiary qualification in an HR or related degree.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as required.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive attitude.
- Aptitude for managing sensitive information.
- Proven experience in HR administration