- Company Name: Mondelēz International
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Job Type: Full-time
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization, we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast-paced and ever-changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the HR Co-op will assist in delivering a broad range of Human Resources activities while demonstrating a superior level of customer service. You will provide support in the delivery of Human Resources systems and processes, as well as have the opportunity to contribute to HR-related projects
- Work collaboratively with HR teams to support business needs on various HR matters
- Support with various HR generalist activities including:
- Continuous improvement of processes and practices
- Deliver on the Moments that Matter to our employees
- Provide coaching and support to managers and employees to drive the Self-Service model
- Other HR-related duties as assigned
Who do we look for?
We are looking for driven, energetic and creative people who are currently enrolled in a University graduate degree or in the last year of an undergraduate in Human Resources.
Mondelēz Canada is a culture built on people working together, sharing ideas, and creatively reaching solutions. Therefore, strong relationship-building and influencing skills are required for your success. Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office are required.
This position is designed to provide you with real work experience and an opportunity to help you get to know us better. As Mondelēz Canada embarks on achieving our dream to create delicious moments of joy, we invite you along for the journey!
- Currently enrolled in a University MBA and Other Master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- A proactive and dynamic attitude focused on delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under minimal supervision while taking direction from experienced colleagues.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Previous Human Resources and/or administrative experience (preferred).
- Someone with the discretion, tact, diplomacy, and attention to detail that is essential.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hybrid Gladstone Plant.
Work schedule: Business Hours, Monday – Friday
No Relocation support is available
Business Unit Summary
We are the second-largest snacking company in Canada and in the top 10 food companies in North America. We make and distribute delicious household favorites including Cadbury, Oreo, Mr. Christie, and Maynards. We are an ambitious business—in the past few years alone, we have invested $250 million in our Ontario-based factories. Our community of over 2,600 employees is based across Canada, with our head office on Bloor Street West in Toronto. Canada plays a strategic role for Mondelēz North America and globally. We are proud of our “local-first” commercial focus that enables us to take ownership of our own market and make more, faster decisions closer to our consumers. We are also proud of our top 100 positions on Forbes magazine’s 2019 Canada’s Best Employers list.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact us for assistance/support.
Intern (Fixed Term)