|Post Name||Stockroom Coach, Adelaide|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team. NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be.
The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day.
From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates, and retail partners in the industry.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our purpose is to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all. To assist with our purpose, we’re opening a new Factory Store, at the premium shopping center, Harbour Town.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Reporting to the Head Coach (Store Manager), you will:
- Lead the back-of-house function, ensuring the sales team has a full range of products on offer to sell.
- Coach: provide leadership, people development, and feedback to elevate the stockroom team. You will be involved in training, performance management, as well as succession, and career planning
- Drive: assist the team to achieve targets and KPIs by unlocking their potential
- Inspire: care about the team and, most importantly, have fun!
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A passion for the Nike brand
- Previous coaching/managerial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer proficiency
- A natural sense of urgency
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Nike, we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a leader and focus on your development
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Full uniform provided twice per year
- Generous product discount
- Access to special release product
- Birthday leave
- Wellbeing program and tools
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge, and office
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.