- Company Name: Indeed
Location: Houston, TX
- Salary: $29 – $38 an hour
Pay Types: Paid weekly
- Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Do you get antsy about deadlines and want to get things done ahead of time? Do you have to need to be on top of the latest technology trends? Have other people called you a know-it-all when it comes to spreadsheets? Do you have to constantly stop yourself from correcting others all the time? Do you go down a figurative research rabbit hole when learning something new? Does failing at something or being wrong give you nightmares? Do you get bored when you don’t have enough projects on your plate? Do you just do things better than everyone else? And finally, do mechanical processes (machines, cars, DIY) just make sense to you?
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading builder of emergency medical vehicles, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our team. The Executive Assistant to the CEO at Frazer reports to the CEO and is responsible for providing multi-faceted administrative support and assistance to ensure the effective use of the CEO’s time. Handles a wide range of administrative and support tasks and independently initiates and implements processes to manage projects, information, and people. Develops positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization.
Let’s Talk about the Perks!
Frazer offers competitive pay and this role will start with a salary between $29 – $38 per hour depending on education, certifications, and experience.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will work Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. A hybrid remote schedule is acceptable. Occasional evening/weekend work may be needed to accommodate the CEO’s schedule. Work schedules may change to accommodate production needs.
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want in benefits. We’ve come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Weekly paycheck, so you can shop every Friday!
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing your first day of employment
- Eight paid company holidays and the ability to take time off during company shutdown from Christmas to New Year’s Day!
- The “Company Kitchen” on-site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional development and skills training
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
What Does a Week in the Life of the Executive Assistant to the CEO Look Like?
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing her calendar, time commitments, and conflicting demands, planning travel as needed, completing expense reports, and screening calls/correspondence.
- Project management in close collaboration with the CEO including advanced to expert-level spreadsheet creation and maintenance, data compilation, conducting research, and developing summary analyses.
- Drafts correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Provides, as needed, personal assistance with errands, financial tasks, coordination of home maintenance, and any other assigned tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- As time allows, assist other staff and executives with administrative tasks.
- As time allows, assist the HR department with covering the front reception desk as a backup, or with recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Observe and follow safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
- Actively live out Frazer Core Values while working with Frazer employees, vendors, and customers to help achieve team, department, and corporate goals.
Here is what you’re bringing:
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- At least one year of previous administrative experience.
- Expert computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Good organization and ability to multitask.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
- Two or more years as an executive assistant.
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
Here’s a list of a few competencies that the Executive Assistant to the CEO at Frazer should have…
- Attention to detail.
- Speedy response to requests.
- Very punctual and on time at all times.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Good follow-through with assigned tasks.
Also, here are a few software packages that the Executive Assistant to the CEO would eventually need to be versed in. Don’t worry . . . we expect some on-the-job training.
- Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- UKG (HRIS)
Does this sound like the opportunity that was made for you? If you answered yes, here are your next steps:
- Online application
- Resume and optional cover letter
- Complete a Culture Index Survey (required) Culture Index Survey Link
- This is a short survey that takes about 5-12 minutes to complete on a computer, tablet, or laptop NOT a smartphone. Android or iPhone, it does not always function properly on smartphones and is difficult to see. Also, please take the survey in your native/first language (there are multiple choices besides English in the drop-down menu if needed).
What’s it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You’ll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
Safety & Drug Policy
Employee health and safety are a priority here at Frazer. We’re committed to providing a safe, secure, and productive environment for our Frazer family.
To help with this, we perform thorough background checks during the hiring process for all candidates. Convictions will not disqualify you from employment at Frazer, but failure to tell us about it upfront will. Also, Frazer has a zero-tolerance drug use policy and you must pass a pre-employment drug screen. If you can’t pass it, we’re not the place for you.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that relies on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Thanks again for your interest in Frazer. Should your skills and qualifications meet those of the position, we will contact you further. Please check your email for further application status updates.
We look forward to hearing from you!