|Post Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 29 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3045|
Full Job Description
An opportunity to be part of the Qantas Group recovery plan
Together we will make a positive impact on our customer’s experience
Located at Melbourne Airport
Permanent part-time opportunities working 7-day rotational shift roster
Competitive salary + industry benefits
Our customers come first. We’re constantly challenging ourselves to reimagine our customer experience and work hard to connect and build trust. Ultimately, our service should make people feel at home no matter where they are.
Airports are the heart of our operation. It’s where people connect with the spirit of Australia – from the confidence of seeing and interacting with our pilots, crew, and ground staff, to the sheer awe that comes from watching our planes take off and land.
As a Customer Service Agent, no two days are the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore what’s possible, be challenged, solve problems and make a difference. With a strong and resilient attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve – and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll create a welcoming environment so customers start their journey with us in a way that’s positive. This includes meeting and greeting customers, boarding and disembarking flights, assisting our special needs customers, marshaling in aircraft, problem-solving, caring for our unaccompanied minors, and providing information for customers.
We’re looking for proven, dedicated customer service professionals to be Customer Service Agents.
You’ll have –
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational shift roster covering a 24/7 operation
- Recent face-to-face customer service experience within the hospitality, tourism, or other customer-focused industries
- A passion for customer service with a proactive ‘can-do attitude
- A proven ability to manage and diffuse difficult situations
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to follow through with a resolution
- A strong communicator, and listener
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced operational environment
- Compassion and empathy for special needs customers
- Exceptional grooming and personal presentation
- Ability to successfully complete a Pre-Employment Medical
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system).
There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Please note: applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restrictions or sponsorship.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, and meet the above requirement then we want you to register your interest for future positions in our Melbourne Customer Experience team.