|Post Name||Corporate Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2017|
Are you an experienced Corporate Receptionist? Not just any Receptionist, someone who can bring their own unique energy to the team.
Let’s share with you who we are:
We don’t do tech like everyone else. Every day, we bring our tech smarts, transformative thinking, and special personal touch to support some of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest and best business. And no matter what we’d, or which part of the business we work in, we always strive to keep technology human.
As part of Australia’s largest privately-owned IT services provider, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your career with us. We’re all about recognizing the way our people make a difference with solutions and putting our customers (and each other) first.
What we need to keep Interactive great:
- Someone who prides themselves on their customer service skills.
- To collaborate with the team in general reception duties including administration, welcoming visitors, and answering incoming calls.
- Manage all security sign-in processes and ensure they are followed for all Interactive visitors on site.
- Coordinating and transforming staff social initiatives and events.
- Caring for the requirements of the wider team in the business.
What you can bring to keep Interactive great:
- Share the experience you’ve gained in a similar role.
- Your individual persona to a fun, friendly, and personable team.
- Your energy in this dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Your previous Customer Service background, ideally in Hospitality.
We already know how wonderful we are, now we want to hear about you. Please click apply. We are excited to learn more about you!