|Post Name||Production Technician|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 36000 To CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8P 1A1|
Founded in 2017, VitaminLab is an award-winning organization that has been recognized as a Top Growth Company in Canada. Our mission is to change how people take vitamins – personally.
We work with patients and practitioners to create a supplement unique to the needs of the individual that can be based on blood and genetic testing or individual preferences. We bring affordable, high-quality formulas to health-minded people all over the planet.
Our team is growing rapidly along with our brand and we are looking for health and growth-minded people to join us at our HQ in beautiful Victoria, BC as we expand across the globe.
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced Part-Time Production Technicians who have at least two years of experience in food manufacturing, pharmacy, or a similar. Experienced in a highly dextrous, high-speed production environment that requires extreme attention to detail.
While understanding production expectations, you adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards, including cleaning and organizing personal workstations. When cases arise, you help troubleshoot and escalate issues to leadership.
You thrive in an environment where hand speed, attention to detail, following protocol, and working efficiently is paramount.
We are hiring Part-Time positions in our production facility (Part-Time: 2 – 3 shifts per week). We are looking for candidates with Daytime, Weekend, and Evening shifts available.
– Day Shift: Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
– *Evening Shift: Monday to Friday, 3 pm to 11:30 pm
– Weekend Shift: Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
*Evening Shift Premium Pay: As an Evening Shift employee, your Evening Shifts are eligible for our Evening Shift Premium of an additional $1.25/hour above your base wage.
– Detail-oriented and able to follow specific guidelines.
– Have quick hand speed and enjoy working quickly with your hands.
– Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Able to take initiative and find better ways of doing things.
– Coachable and a quick learner.
– Bonus: understand and have employed USP/GMP procedures or worked in a Pharmacy environment. in the past.
You will learn to:
– Manufacture compounded capsules and powders using proper sanitation techniques.
– Proficiency in compounding calculations. (You will possess basic math skills)
– Operate an encapsulation machine (manual).
– Follow appropriate cleaning protocols to ensure that each of our small-batch, unique vitamin formulas are not cross-contaminated during the production process.
– Ensure the accuracy and completeness of finished product prepared by self or others by verifying formulas, technique, and/or performing the final check of supplement.
Who you are:
– You care about health, quality, and keeping the customer experience top of mind
– You are innovative and passionate about continuous improvement.
– You thrive in a high-growth environment and can prioritize and sift through a list of challenges.
– You take pride in your work. Attention to detail, following protocols, and safe working practices are very important to you.
– You don’t take yourself too seriously. At VitaminLab we care deeply about what we do and how we do it, but we believe in having a laugh along the way.
Our Amazing Perks & Employee Programs:
– Extended Health Benefits: 50/50 premium split, through CanadaLife for all team members who work at least 24 hours/week.
– Wellness account: $75/month for wellness expense reimbursement.
– Your own custom supplement (up to $100/month).
– Opportunity to help shape the future of an incredible organization.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.