|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8T 5C8|
Campus Infiniti has an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual looking for a fun and rewarding position within a successful local business!
We have an immediate opening for our front desk receptionist position.
This is a part-time position, however, there is potential for additional hours, covering other shifts when available.
This position places you as the main point of contact for customers. Therefore, you will present the highest level of customer service with clients by phone and in person.
We are looking for someone with these attributes:
- Outgoing, professional demeanor, and strong customer service skills
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all individuals at all levels within the organization
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Greeting clients and guests
- Answering, screening, and re-directing calls to appropriate persons via switchboard
- Maintaining the reception area
- Paging over the intercom system
- Other administrative duties to assist the Sales Department
Please send resumes with a cover letter to the attention of Jessica Urkosky or Janel Kelly
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.