|Post Name||Warehouse Scanner|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9E 1S3|
Full Job Description
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day.
We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Scanners work in a high-volume warehouse environment. In this role, you will use a handheld scanner to scan the barcode on packages as they are unloaded and placed on the conveyor belt.
This ensures that we can track our packages in the database. You will also be responsible for sorting, scanning, lifting, and lowering packages. Our ideal candidate has attention to detail and manual dexterity to scan packages quickly and efficiently.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers:
- Full benefits
- Defined Company Pension Plan (DCPP)
- Training and career development
- Excellent communication skills
- Lift up to 70lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Availability to work longer hours when needed during high volume peak holiday season
What UPS can offer:
- $15.83 / per hour to start
- Paid on a weekly basis – every Friday
- Merit increases once a year
- Mandatory enrollment in company defined pension plan (DCPP) after one year
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits after 60 days
- Employee discounts
- Training and career development – we promote from within!
- Steady work schedule and routine
10:30 AM Shift:
- Monday – Friday (5 days a week)
- Shift starts at 10:30 AM
- Shifts are generally 3 hours per day.
- Please note that shifts can extend up to 5 hours depending on package volume and the peak holiday season. Should have flexibility with start and finish times.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.