Jobs in Manchester
|Post Name||Influencer Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 1AD|
We’re looking for an Influencer Assistant to join our growing team working on Nasty Gal. Reporting to the Collaborations Manager you will be responsible for helping to maintain and build the influencer database.
We’re Nasty Gal. We serve vintage-inspired fashion for 20-something free spirits so they can truly be themselves. We live and breathe fashion and evolution.
From our new own-label clothing, shoes, and accessories to one-off custom vintage collections, we’re embracing our LA, rock’n’roll roots. We believe in using our superpowers for good and our platform to harness creativity.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate gifted and paid collaborations across all social media channels including Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube.
- Collaborate with influencers in line with the marketing and trade calendars whilst remaining agile to product and promotional changes.
- Work as part of the marketing team to develop new outreach initiatives to drive KPIs partnerships, competitions, giveaways, general campaign support, and ideas.
- Continuously monitor influencer performance and report on success on a weekly and monthly basis including future recommendations to test.
- Support the wider marketing team with various events such as press days, launch parties, and brand activations.
- Being reactive to certain social trends and putting forward ideas to the wider brand team.
- Supporting the team with the day-to-day including sample requests, invoicing, and ad-hoc administrative duties.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at a pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things.
We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative, and one team.
More about you
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace.
- A clear understanding of the social media industry and platforms.
- A creative mind thinking innovatively when it comes to social media and content campaigns.
- Organized and process-driven approach to work.
- Strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Team player, working with teams across the business.
- A strong interest in fashion, popular culture, and social media trends.
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career.
Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes.
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis.
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing.
- There’s up to a 40% discount on all of our brands.
- Our social calendar? Next Level.
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work .