|Post Name||Executive HR Business Partner|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Narasaraopet, Andhra Pradesh, India 522601|
1. Manage the end-to-end employee life cycle of the employees.
2. Identify process gaps to improve and optimize processes.
3. Support in data collation and preparation of reports.
4. Monitor grievances and implement disciplinary policies and procedures.
5. Ascertain timely resolution of employee queries.
6. Ensure basic HR hygiene and support the IR team on compliance issues.
7. Align with business to implement talent engagement and development
8. Implement innovative solutions for engaging and motivating the
9. Communicate organizational policies and processes and ensure their
10. Handle overall recruitment through internal or external sources as
per hiring guidelines.
Education Requirement :
Master’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources.
Experience Requirement :
2 – 8 years
Skills & Competencies :
1. Knowledge of HR policies and processes.
2. Recruitment skills.
3. Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
4. Negotiation skills.
5. Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
6. Employee life cycle management.
7. Stakeholder management.
8. Business acumen.