- Company Name: Anantara
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people, and stories through personal experiences and provides heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, and to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in the dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.