|Post Name||Delivery Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 55 To AUD 66 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3000|
Sportsbet’s purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo, and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. We’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney, and Darwin we’re tight-knit, with 800 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look: https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us
About the role
A true opportunity to develop your leadership and delivery skills within a technology-first organization, and contribute to building amazing products for our customers. We would love to take your existing leadership experience and take you to the next level with genuine development programs. Bring your enthusiasm, passion, and eagerness to empower others. In return, we will bring our expertise, our support, and our desire to help you grow!
Key responsibilities include:
- Create an environment where delivery teams are empowered to self-manage.
- The lead continual evolution of agile ways of working within the Delivery team.
- Understanding & leveraging technology platforms, software frameworks, delivery tools & methods.
- Set objectives with the team consistent with the performance framework which promotes the individual, team, and organizational outcomes.
- Understand the learning objectives of the team and ensure needs are met.
- Organize and facilitate all key scrum ceremonies, including feature inception, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning demos.
- Keeping a continuous focus on growing individuals, building team dynamics, and uplifting agile practices.
We’re looking for a curious individual who is pragmatic and holistic in their approach to leading teams and developing individuals. You are able to work and thrive within a fast-paced high-energy environment.
Key Requirements include:
- Previous leadership experience managing a squad of developers, QA engineers, BAs, and Experience Designers within Agile environments.
- Delivery leadership experience within a high volume, fast-paced environment managing product needs and senior stakeholders.
- Proven experience leading teams toward continual delivery and maximum efficiency, including through times of ambiguity and various other challenges.
- Exposure to classic & modern software development and delivery techniques.
We don’t expect you to do all this for free, so along with a very competitive salary we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays).
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs.
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy.
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets, and many more.
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months of paid leave for Primary Carers.
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are.