|Hiring Organization||Environmental Resources Management Australia|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant (Entry Level)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 33 To AUD 36 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
ERM ANZ is currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join our Finance Reporting team based in Sydney! This full-time position is perfect for someone who is looking for an entry-level opportunity to break into the world of finance. We can teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this role- you just need to have a positive attitude, thrive on hard work, and be naturally proactive!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services, and sustainability-related services. As a global professional services firm, we seek an ambitious individual, who would be comfortable with the fast-paced nature of a consultancy and would benefit from our structured approach toward finance reporting.
ERM ANZ’s Finance Reporting team services the entire ANZ business, thus providing the incumbent great opportunities to hone their technical skill sets. We are a diverse team working together to promote a collaborative, helpful, and respectful culture.
- Timely and accurate monthly closing i.e. ensures all authorized journals are processed and appropriate accruals are made.
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts to provide relevant and timely financial information to management.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the preparation of critical Weekly business reports.
- Weekly bank reconciliations for all business units.
- Posting of applicable bank journals.
- Monthly General Ledger balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure the Fixed Asset Register is up-to-date and accurate.
- Regional and Group reporting as required.
- Assist in the calculation of annual tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of annual FBT returns.
- Preparation of monthly BAS statements and returns.
- Preparation of NZ Withholding Tax.
- Preparation of PNG returns.
- Preparation of WHT payments and certificates.
- Assist in the preparation of all annual insurance renewal questionnaires and certificates.
- Monitor office lease review and renewal dates.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial audits.
- Update weekly cash flow.
- Adhoc requests.
- 0 – 1 year experience in a finance support role / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- High attention to detail, integrity, and transparency.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Meticulous and loves problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-driven – the ability to remain focused on the desired result and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a part of a close-knit team and on your own.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business.
For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing, and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that including Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees, or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.