|Post Name||Retail Customer Service Officer|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 0800|
When you join Australia Post, the chance to make an impact is yours. You’ll join a welcoming bunch of people who care deeply about our purpose of connecting people. Every year, all over Australia, around one million customers walk into one of Australia Post’s 4,400 Post Offices.
It’s our retail teams who make sure that every experience they have is a great one. So if you have not just a knack for great customer service, but a real passion for connecting with people from all walks of life, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Casual position – multiple roles available
- Shifts between Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Work across our Darwin GPO, Casuarina, Palmerston & Winnellie locations
- 12-week training program – work 4 hours each day
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing customer sales and service transactions with customers
- Managing high-value transactions accurately – which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards, and EFTPOS
- Conducting and processing a number of identity services transactions, including the Australian Passport Interview
- Promoting our products and services through up-selling and cross-selling, merchandising, and other promotional activities
- Assisting customers with mail lodgements and associate costs
- Building rewarding relationships with customers by understanding their needs
- Assisting with administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance
What we’re looking for:
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You have a background in customer service and/or cash handling
- You can lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly and are able to stand up for most of your shift
Together, our Differences Make us Stronger.
We’re of all ages, genders, and abilities, and we come from all walks of life. We’re you. As one of Australia’s largest employers – with 35,000 employees and an extended workforce of more than 70,000 – we’re laser-focused on building a workforce that reflects the vibrant communities we serve. And we know an inclusive workforce is better for business too.