|Hiring Organization||GP Synergy Limited|
|Post Name||Reception and Administration Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
About usGP Synergy is the leading provider of general practice training in NSW and ACT. We’re funded by the Australian Government to deliver vocational training to doctors seeking to specialize as general practitioners. We are committed to building a skilled general practice workforce by delivering a high-quality education and training program that is responsive to regional population health needs. Our organization is underpinned by our values – respect, excellence, and initiative.
Working with usAt GP Synergy you will fully immerse yourself in the work that you do, you will apply your knowledge and skill daily, and you will be counted on to make a positive impact and contribution. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative environment where you contribute your expertise, make a positive impact, be successful, and feel valued. Visit our website to see more about working with us and the range of benefits, development opportunities, and wellbeing initiatives on offer
The roleReporting to the Business Support Manager, the Senior Reception and Administration Officer takes a key leadership role in the delivery of reception and administrative support activities and plays an important role in the effective facilitation of the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program by providing reception. Administration, work, health and safety, and office management support. The Senior Reception and Administration Officer will mentor and train the reception and administration team to ensure quality output of service and cohesion across NSW and ACT.
Key activities include:
- adopt a senior role within the reception and administration team, including training and mentoring team members
- support the reception function for ACT and NSW management of the local office
- providing administration and secretarial support for the medical educators and senior staff
- providing work, health, and safety support including implementing office-based initiatives.
- providing high-level customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Selection criteriaTo be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- office management, reception, and administration experience, and/or tertiary qualifications relevant to the role
- current NSW Drivers Licence (own transport is preferred)
- a relevant background within the medical, education, or training environment is desirable.