|Post Name||Customer Service Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||23000/- To 26000/- Per Month|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400001
The Customer Specialist 4 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to apply a broad knowledge of Citi’s products, services, and procedures to efficiently resolve service issues.
- Respond to inbound client inquiries and assist with specific service-related requests and concerns
- Provide solutions to client issues through the usage of all available resources under limited supervision
- Identify problem areas and remove obstacles to retain Citi clients
- Provide assistance with the delivery of a wide range of products and services to Citi clients as required
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Consistently achieve individual and team performance targets
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work under limited supervision and seek out advancement opportunities
- Excellent technical and data entry skills, including utilizing a 10-key touchpad
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.