|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||500000/- To 1500000/- Per Year|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122015|
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of statistics and experience analyzing datasets (Excel, PowerBi, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institute with 2-4 years of work experience
- Ability to work flexibly and exercise good judgment in a high-pressure environment.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.