Digital Design Technology
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||264000/- To 300000/- Per Year|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122016|
In this position, you will work alongside our product, sales, and marketing team members to ensure the product data from our vendor partners are accurately represented on our e-commerce websites and in our backend system Responsibilities / Essential Functions for E-Commerce Portal like Amazon, eBay, Houzz, sears, walmart.com and google market place
- Drive compliance resolution of invalid, incomplete, or inaccurate data content Determine new attribute and brand abbreviations and maintain a cross-reference table to provide support for other item or data quality-related projects as necessary.
- One to two years of previous eCommerce or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience in research, data analysis, MIS, and data management Skills. Products, and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, indexing).
- Knowledge of HTML, Tableau & SQL preferred.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
- Creative problem solver with excellent follow-thru skills.
- Must be dependable, logical, consistent, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to identify errors and omissions and formulate a correction/prevention plan Above average organizational skills.
- Ability to put in extra effort to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Education UG: Graduate in Any Specialization Excellent communication skills required.
- Food allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Evening shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Overtime pay.
All candidates are required to wear a face mask, click and collect available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccination requirements, etc.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon – 122016, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred).
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred).
- Computer skills: 2 years (Preferred).
- English (Preferred).
- Night Shift (Preferred).