|Post Name||Collections Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 24 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are dedicated to affirmatively providing employment opportunities to females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans consistent with applicable laws and executive orders.
Our mantra is “Do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.” We seek to interview a diverse slate of candidates, with a diverse interview panel, to hire the best-qualified talent for the role.
Our commitment is to support a supply chain as diverse as the members we serve. Apply today in becoming our next Collections Representative and join an organization where people from all walks of life are given an equal opportunity.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Performs individual member needs assessment to quickly determine the member’s reason for delinquency and provide customized solutions and advice to improve their financial security
- Negotiates mutually satisfactory payment arrangement
- Completes required account verification, account maintenance, and documents all contact and collection attempts
- Contacts members in all stages of delinquency and across all USAA product lines through automated and manual outbound dialing; receives inbound collections and general servicing calls
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 3 years of collections customer contact/sales or financial advice experience
- A high school diploma or GED required
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A company culture that takes pride in our diverse workforce
- An organization with 100 years of experience serving the military community
- Supportive management invested in your success
- Data Entry
- Call Center Support
- Problem Solving
- Debt Management
- Bank Debt
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.