|Hiring Organization||Peak Consultants|
|Post Name||Electrical Draftsperson|
|Qualification||Engineering Drafting – Cert iii in CAD or hold a current Electrical Workers license|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 73 To AUD 81 Per Hour|
|Location||Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia 6530|
Peak Consultants is a WA owned; specialist provider of Electrical & Communicating engineering and consultancy services with a passion for developing sustainable ‘whole of life’ building services solutions. We also strongly invest in the lives of our employees and community by promoting from within.
We are a dynamic, industry-leading, regionally based, engineering consultancy company, providing the best solutions for our clients from concept to completion for over 15 years. We specialize in the design, installation, and servicing of new and existing electrical and communications systems across Western Australia with a wide portfolio of building projects across the commercial, residential, custodial, healthcare and education sectors.
With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, Peak Consultants continues to grow year by year and as part of our new growth phase, we are looking for an ambitious, electrical draftsperson with the ability to enhance our team with their keen interest and knowledge of electrical and communications engineering.
This presents you with a unique opportunity to realize your potential as a high-performing individual in an autonomous and professional environment to develop a dynamic career path
About the opening
An exciting varied and dynamic opportunity has become available for an experienced Electrical Draftsperson to join the team at Peak Consultants.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of electrical and communications planning and design projects with like-minded professionals from various design disciplines as well as undertake field surveys and investigation services
- Perform all allocated work in a cost-effective and efficient manner to support project milestones targets and delivery dates.
- Preparation of detailed drawings for Electrical Distribution & Protection, Communications & ITC, Fire.
Protection and Security & CCTV systems.
- Word processing and general office duties.
- Site visits and assessments.
- Develop a strong understanding of current industry practices and Australian Standards.
Prerequisites and skills
- Engineering Drafting – Cert iii in CAD or hold a current Electrical Workers license.
- Strong knowledge of drafting software and techniques.
- Proven experience in 2D AutoCAD.
- Excel, Word, Outlook, and other general computing skills.
- Experience within a Consulting environment would be advantageous.
- A team player, fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be punctual, reliable, and possess esthetical working practices.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have current WA driver’s Licence.
- Your own Transport.
- Hold a current police clearance or be able to provide one within one month of commencing employment.
This position is permanent, full time and will be based in our Geraldton office, and will require some travel to regional areas.
Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with experience and will match or exceed market rates. We are prepared to invest in the right person for our team and will offer salary packages to suit.
Peak Consultants is an equal employment opportunity employer.
If you are ready to join a business with diverse and exciting prospects we would like to hear from you