|Post Name||Junior Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 63000 To CAD 70000 per Year|
|Location||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 2T4|
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard-working, energetic, and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Reporting to the Finance Manager of the Loblaw Real Estate Occupancy team, the Junior Financial Analyst will assist the team with their day-to-day tasks.
Perform the following tasks:
- Export landlord payments from Tango to SAP.
- Charging occupancy costs to the retail banners.
- Adjust the charges to store when there are rent step-ups
- Ensure occupancy costs are billed to franchisees according to the sublease.
- Ensure that all realty tax & CAM bills are paid on a timely basis to avoid penalties.
- Prepare and review periodic account reconciliations and accruals.
- Ensure percentage rent is charged to the landlord and franchisees.
- Review and analyze a variety of budgets and LE-related lines for managers.
- Process occupancy journal entries for the period end, and related schedules.
- Special projects as assigned
The candidates must possess the following skills:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Commerce
- Accounting knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively across different forums with different audiences verbally and in writing
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to problem-solve and offer constructive solutions
- Ability to meet required deadlines/targets
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change in a positive manner
You will also have an opportunity to learn about Loblaw and explore exciting full-time/permanent work during your term.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Type of Contract:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates, and customers.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs to be known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.