|Post Name||Receptionist / Personal Assistant|
|Qualification||The high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 37 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5001|
Are you a motivated and proactive Receptionist looking to grow your career in the professional services sector?
- Fantastic opportunity within a successful accounting firm.
- Full-time, salary position.
- Fantastic office space, located in the CBD.
Who the Company is?
RDC Partners is a boutique advisory firm located in the Adelaide CBD and has an excellent reputation for delivering quality services to a diverse client base of small and medium-sized businesses.
RDC Partners is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Receptionist to join their close-knit team. The Receptionist will play an integral role in providing front-of-house and administration services for the firm. To be successful in the role you will appreciate the value of great client service and love working in and contributing to a positive, proactive environment.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Receptionist will be responsible for presenting a professional and welcoming front of the house and providing friendly and supportive reception services for the firm.
- Managing a busy and vibrant reception, providing an efficient and courteous first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors.
- Provide a high standard of customer service by responding to telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, screening and diverting as required.
- Maintaining the professional presentation of the reception area and client meeting rooms.
- Preparation for client meetings including agenda preparation and circulation and ensuring outstanding actions are followed up.
- Additional administrative duties include but are not limited to mail, scanning, and stock orders.
- Accurate Database management, data entry, and reporting.
- Maintaining excellent communications with all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain positive relationships by providing excellent client service to clients.
- Email and calendar management for the director.
- Travel bookings and arrangements.
- Providing support to the Managing Director on other tasks as required.
‘What you look like and need to demonstrate to be successful.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Well presented and articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasks and work.
- Have strong attention to detail, commitment, and motivation.
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated.
- The high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated with an outcomes-orientated approach.
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter that highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and complete the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via an email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.