|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||8000/- To 10000/- Per Month|
|Location||Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India 510051|
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking inquiries to interact with customers and keep the speech communication going.
- Listening to the customers’ has to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting client info, payment ways, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up thus far on all products and informing customers of recent products.
- Answering customers’ queries on the product.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and skill to interact with customers in speech communication.
- Good sales ability.
- Working data of relevant pc software systems.
- Excellent social and drawback-finding skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Day shift.
- Performance bonus.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required).
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred).
- telesales: 1 year (Preferred).
- total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- Hindi (Preferred).
- English (Preferred).