|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Armidale, New South Wales, Australia 2350|
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution center, a bakery, in-store, or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of a multi-million dollar store. Your focus in this role is to achieve key commercial targets and provide exceptional customer service by developing and delivering the store retail plan. As Store Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of the business and a highly experienced retail professional, accountable for all aspects of your store.
About you and your skills
- Ability to coach, lead and develop a large team (100+).
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- To ensure that key commercial targets are met or exceeded.
- To keep things simple and inspire customers by making sure Coles’ visual merchandising, safety, compliance, and auditing standards are met.
- To be customer-obsessed and continually seek to better understand our diverse customers.
- To drive a one-team culture that puts our team member’s health, safety and wellbeing first.
Ability to look ahead, energize your team, and deliver with pride.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development are our investment, and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave, and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive, and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientations,s and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with a disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.