|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
We are always on the hunt for talented, loyal, and committed Warehouse Assistants, passionate about our brand and values, to join our warehouse team based in Reservoir on a casual basis. We have multiple roles available with an immediate January or February start.
Successful applicants will be passionate and enthusiastic about our product, values, and delivering exceptional service to our very loyal customer base,
- Join a positive, committed, and highly collaborative workplace.
- Work for a genuine Ethical & Sustainable business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate, efficient, and timely pick, wrap, pack and despatch of goods in support of our Online, Wholesale, and Retail channels.
- Accurate, efficient, and timely receipt, processing, and putting away of goods including shipments, returns, and repairs.
- Support undertaking regular stock counts, replenishment, and maintenance of pick faces and consumables to ensure the ongoing efficiency of our operations.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for yourself and your team.
You will come well equipped with:
- Experience working in a similar warehouse environment, online pick, pack, and dispatch experience highly regarded.
- Ability to excel working in a team environment where you can take direction, work productively and have fun at the same time.
- Ability to think positively, and be flexible to work across all areas of our warehouse.
- A genuine connection to our values surrounding inclusivity and ethical, sustainable, and circular fashion.
- A forklift License is highly regarded (not essential).
In return we offer you:
- The values-based business genuinely focuses on ethical, sustainable, circular fashion.
- A highly collaborative, nurturing (and fun!) work environment.
- Market-leading product discounts for you, your family & friends.
A pioneer of Australian design, ELK was established in 2004 in Melbourne, Australia. The ELK aesthetic holds a unique place within the international fashion landscape.
With a highly considered approach by brand founders Marnie and Adam, ELK collections resonate with their global audience through sustainable and ethical practices, design refinement, trend curation, and an intellect that is innately their own.
Their sculptural accessories, hand-made leather, and ready-to-wear collections define their artful vision while their devotion to ethical and sustainable practices has endured them as a leader in the practice of responsible innovation for the fashion industry.