Goodstart Early Learning Orange – Molong Road
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 50 Per Hour|
Orange, New South Wales, Australia 2800
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people! From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day. We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As an Educator at Goodstart Orange Molong Road, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and respond to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA recognised qualification)
- Displaying a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Being a passionate Educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Maintaining strong communication skills, being reliable and punctual
- Having experience and knowledge in Inclusion Support
- Being a Team player
About Our Centre
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Orange – Molong Road is close to two local schools and a shopping complex and offers on-site parking. Our centre has been operating since 2006.
We cater for children aged from six weeks through to five years. We have a range of different cultures represented at our centre, including Aboriginal, Indian, South African and Korean.
- Key Educator Approach
- Community Engagements
- The centre is licenced for 90 children each day, from Nursery to Preschool.
- Friendly long-standing team of educators
- All of our rooms are set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play-based learning opportunities.
- Beautiful outdoor play area with a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces.
Why choose Goodstart?
There are so many reasons to join the Goodstart family. Let’s start with the benefits!
- Better pay – you’ll get at least 3% above the award rate, increasing to 5% by 2024
- Paid professional development – we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
- Wellbeing focus – you’ll get two extra days off per year. And our dedicated well-being program will ensure you get the support you need when you need it most
- Additional leave – you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work-life balance
- 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Retail and childcare discounts – you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology, and get a 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
You’ll also love:
- Centre support – dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- Security and stability – with over 670 centres across Australia, you’ll have the support of a large network and the stability of a respected organisation
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and have a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.