|Hiring Organization||LUSH Bondi Junction|
|Post Name||Customer Services Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 48 To AUD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is seeking a highly organized and service-orientated individual to head up our Manufacturing Customer Services team! The Customer Service team bridges the gap between our Manufacturing, Retail and Online businesses and is responsible for ensuring the right products go to the right store at the right time whilst maintaining superior customer service to the Australian and New Zealand stores.
The team responsibilities are varied and include; demand planning, product set up, invoicing, managing freight forwarder relationships as well as being pivotal in product launch and seasonal peak planning. The role also drives continuous improvement initiatives and supports the strategic and long-term goals of our Group business.
- Manages the workload, output, and performance of the Customer Services team
- Oversees the allocation of stock according to sales potential and availability
- Oversees data integrity relating to product setup and maintenance
- Regularly reviews and recommends freight services and partners according to customer requirements
- Acts as the voice of our customers during operational and planning discussions
- Applies an understanding of the issues impacting the business and throughout its own area and knows where value can be added.
- Takes accountability for ensuring the successful achievement of business objectives whilst delivering 5* service
- Addresses setbacks, ensure solutions to challenges, and remains positive, striving to always ‘make it happen’
- Motivates their team to be the best they can be by providing support and encouragement, e.g., through regular meaningful conversations, recognition of work well done
- Empowering employees and anyone interacting with Customer Service to be accountable for their own responsibilities, by providing effective and regular coaching and feedback.
Our Perfect Match:
- Understands the importance of, and can deliver, a level of customer service to our stores that is second to none.
- Has a strong customer service and/or logistics work background.
- Knows how to positively impact the performance, productivity, accuracy, and engagement of the Customer Service team.
- Has superior numerical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills which they have proven success stories of.
- Considers themselves to be a bit of an ‘Excel Master’.
- Positive flexible approach
- Strong people and management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Being able to adapt and improvise is essential as the business is ever-evolving.
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalized customer service, in-store activism, and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection, and animal welfare.
We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A supportive team environment where your input and opinion are valued.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal, and dietary advice.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.