|Hiring Organization||Colliers Ballarat|
|Post Name||Reception & Office Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Ballarat, Victoria, Australia 3350|
Colliers is Australia’s leading commercial property expert specializing in sales, leasing & property management. Our partner offices located in Ballarat, Geelong & Bendigo are widely recognized across regional Victoria for their ability to provide a full range of professional services for the real estate industry.
We’re a small, fun, and vibrant team hunting for our next office administration extraordinaire! We don’t mind if you don’t have experience because we can easily show you the ropes – having a high-spirited and proactive personality with a “can-do” attitude is what’s most important to us! You’ll be a valued member of our Ballarat team who supports our office as a whole. No two days will be the same however you can expect to become an expert in the following:
- Front desk duties include answering phones and greeting our great clients!
- Daily mail and banking run.
- Ad hoc assistance to marketing, sales & leasing teams.
- CRM Database management.
- Sales, leasing, advertising & accounts administration.
A little about you!
- You are authentic with a positive, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn!
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- You are IT savvy.
- You have high attention to detail.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively.
We Offer You
- Supportive and fun, team-oriented environment – with regular celebrations and birthday leave.
- The corporate benefits program includes discounts on health & wellbeing, retail, travel, and more.
- Commitment to your professional development with ongoing opportunities for progression.
If you’re keen to join a fast-paced team who likes to work hard and have fun, then we’d love to hear from you! Additional Information.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply via the “apply now” button. Please include the following in your email:
- A cover letter – tell us who you are and why you’d be a great fit for this role!
- A current resume detailing your experience.