|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma of Business Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4006|
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion… #WeAreWSP
Your new role…
Due to the continued success of our Australian operations, we are looking for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant / Team Administrator to join our busy Queensland team.
You will partner with two Group Executives assisting them in their day-to-day administrative duties including managing internal and external communications with stakeholders, staff & project teams, various reporting, and data management & collation.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking diary and inbox management, meeting management, travel bookings, client management, financial management, reporting, and other tasks as required.
- Provide a range of administrative and project support services to two teams, including the group’s Section Executives based on the priorities established with the Group Leader.
- Team executive assistance: timesheet & expense review/entry, project procurement assistance, resource scheduling, maintaining team organization chart, other ad-hoc team administration requests.
- Work collaboratively with other administrative support team members across the business to deliver a consistent, seamless, and high-quality level of administrative services.
What we’ll love about you…
With experience working with an executive team, you are someone who takes pride in delivering high-level senior executive support with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
You also work well in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to ensure the smooth coordination of Executive team functions. You will also possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A Diploma of Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 3-4 years experience providing executive support and administrative services in a fast-paced professional services environment
- Outstanding office management and organizational skills, with the ability to organize priorities to meet deadlines
- High level of computer literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to prepare professional documentation and liaise with and build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as being able to exercise substantial levels of independence, judgment, and initiative
- A collaborative and flexible approach to work, with an ability to accommodate varying work styles, provide services to Executives when they are on and off-site, and adapt to changing priorities as required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Support the development of a positive, supportive, and high-performing team culture
Why work with WSP?
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance.
We have been recognized for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
With approximately 6,100 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals.
Our purpose is simple, we exist to future-proof our cities and our environment.
Join our team today…
Express your interest by clicking on the apply now button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.