|Hiring Organization||Compugen Systems Ltd|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 69000 To CAD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7G4|
Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities.
Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focuses on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine the breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious, and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
We are searching for an exceptional Sales Professional to further accelerate our Commercial Mid-Market business growth in Southern Alberta. The successful candidate enjoys developing new business and is motivated by the challenges and excitement of building and growing new customer relationships.
You have a strong work ethic, are determined and focused and have a positive, “can-do” attitude, and belief in collaboration and teamwork as the best way to do business. You have a strong desire to win under intense competitive pressures and have a demonstrated ability to come up with innovative and creative strategies and solutions.
Join a team that is invested in your future, and that provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our sales team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are someone who gets things done, is entrepreneurial and curious, and is coachable, come make Compugen the place to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
- Identify and reach decision-makers and key influencers and can persuade them to take action
- Build senior-level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Professionally and effectively communicate Compugen’s solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses, and regular business correspondence
- Build and execute business and customer account plans and create compelling business outcome solutions
- Constantly refresh their insight, knowledge, and understanding of the IT technology industry, solutions, and strategies
- Investigates, researches, and seeks information that will lead to a successful sales strategy that creates a selling advantage for a targeted opportunity
- Effective questioning, probing, and listening to that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
- Comprehend and apply Compugen strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans
- Create compelling solutions that satisfy customer business outcomes that are differentiated to position Compugen as the desired or preferred partner and solution provider
- Create financial proposals that meet Compugen and customer business expectations
- Collaboration and teamwork in the execution of all assignments, roles, and responsibilities
- Engage key vendors to develop joint account and market development opportunities leading to new solutions and revenue sources
Drive Critical Outcomes
- Grow Compugen markets share
- Acquire new clients from assigned territories and/or vertical markets
- Expand business with existing clients
- Drive results from Compugen strategic programs
- Meet/exceed required sales targets
- Managed funnel in Compugen CRM system
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in a relevant program of study
- Additional professional courses/certifications/accreditation is a definite asset
- Over 5 years of technology industry solution selling experience with a proven track record of overachievement of assigned financial goals
- A proven track record of establishing executive contacts (“C”, VP and Director-level) and relationships from prior roles with references therefrom is a definite asset
- Strong LinkedIn In profile
- Impeccable references from a relevant source
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process.
We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process.
If you require accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.