- Company Name: NSUS Group Inc.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: From $40,000 a year
Full Job Description
From our humble beginnings, we have grown to a group of 250 people spanning the globe from our headquarters in Canada to our offices in Dublin, Malta, Manila, and Seoul.
Specializing in investments, consulting, and marketing, NSUS has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures, such as GGPoker, 2ACE, and SlotsVenture, just to name a few. These brands are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people.
We are seeking a Payments Specialist to join our team in Toronto, Canada.
You will be responsible for supporting back-end system operations, design, and optimization of the cashier system. You will also be responsible for the forward-looking strategy for payment solutions.
What you must be able to do:
– Manage various types of payment solutions
– Grow the overall usage of each payment solution by optimizing cashier
– Serve as the internal payments specialist by monitoring industry trends and customer behaviors and making recommendations to Senior Management and development team for enhanced user experience.
– Monitor, analyze, and improve the customer experience in cashier
– Take the lead in the payment solution integration process
– Research and contract new payment methods in local markets
– Balance management of various payment processors
What you must have:
– 2 to 5 years of related experience and/or training
– Strong background in online payments and knowledge of the broad payments landscape, domestic and global payment trends, and emerging payment technologies
What we’d like you to have:
– Experience in managing payment solutions including risk management, fee negotiation, application, and searching for new payment solutions in local markets
– Associates Degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
– Experience in big payment processors (i.e. Nuvei, Worldpay) is a plus
– Seamless Microsoft Excel navigation
– Have base knowledge of Poker
– Is bi-lingual (Preference: Korean, Mandarin, or Cantonese)
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Health Insurance: Competitive Package
Note that a visa/sponsorship will be considered depending on the applicant’s profile and experience.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all.
NSUS is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, NSUS will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
– Extended healthcare
– RRSP match
– Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
– Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
– Microsoft Excel: 1 year (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability