|Post Name||Junior Administrator|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 To NZD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 7476|
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry-level administrator to join our Accounts, Payable team. To kickstart your career, apply now!
- Junior level position.
- Fun, vibrant and supportive working environment.
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
At Ryman, we are pioneering a new way to live for a new retirement generation – who are pioneering what it means to live life to the full. We always have, and always will, challenge the status quo and adapt to better serve our residents.
Our trailblazing spirit can be felt in every Ryman experience like our award-winning my Ryman Care app, innovative Delicious menu, and flexible working policy.
We are looking for people who share the same characteristics as us: kindness, excellence, and teamwork. People who care more about others than themselves and who want to make a difference. Sound like you?
What will you do?
We are looking for a junior-level Accounts Payable Administrator to join our friendly Accounts, Payable team. This role would suit a school or university leaver wanting to start their career.
- Ensuring efficient coding and processing of invoices.
- Cash payment entry and accurate inputting of invoicing.
- Reconciling of statements and bank statement reconciliation.
- Working closely with our Village staff to process invoice approvals and respond to invoice queries.
What’s in it for you?
If you are the sort of person who loves working with a team of people who work to a clear purpose and have fun doing it, you’ll love this role! In addition, a career at Ryman offers:
- Ongoing support for professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme.
- Additional wellbeing leave and a flexible working policy.
- A social and supportive team environment.
- You will join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest-growing companies.
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail.
- Social club events, free fruit, furry Fridays (bring your dog to work), free gym membership, and free yoga.
Who are you?
- You value people and kindness, and are passionate about learning and delivering excellent results.
- You strive for excellence and constantly look for ways to exceed expectations; delivering a high-quality service at speed will be second nature.
- You believe in the value of strong, positive, trusting teams who work together as one.
- As a resilient person, you keep going, even when there are bumps in the road and you show composure under pressure.
- You value communication that is simple, clear, and straight to the point.
- Your attention to detail is second to none and you have impeccable spelling, grammar, and punctuation.