|Post Name||Channel Team Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Cuttack, Odisha, India 753014|
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-eccentric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and self-driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our transportation team.
Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We’re seeking a Channel Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role, you will be responsible for I H S operations at our DCs & EDSP. and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan 7 defined above goal performance.
Title: Channel Team Lead
-Job Description · Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time-bound Acquisition, induction, and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
· Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
· Field Visits: Visiting a targeted number of stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· Training: Deliver training & coaching on Amazon processes, products, operating model, and SOPs.
· Work on the ground to enable network with new product launches and partner with the operations and other teams.
· Reporting: Maintaining & publishing routine reporting on the store’s current performance & business with Amazon. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data. Reporting the overall Network Health in the assigned territory.
· Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and managing performance through on-the-job coaching and mentoring. Driving team of associates for managing their targets.
· Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for mutual growth.
· Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery of Knowledge and consistently enhancing efficiency.
· Enhance Engagement with accounts to improve business and increase retention.
· Drive stores against goals (Volume, FTR, and other key metrics).
· Handling day-to-day operational escalations and is available round the clock to manage the issues.
· Internal/External Stakeholder management.
· Support station operations and/or customer deliveries.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Knowledge and knowledge of what Customers actually need/expect.
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Graduation. MBA is desirable.
- People management Knowledge. Experience in handling a team is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage