|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||200000/- To 500000/- Per Year|
|Location||Dibrugarh, Assam, India 786001|
- Job Responsibilities(JR): 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) Meet Productivity benchmark and achieve target Ensure strategic plans to achieve target based on the allocated FB and the NFB for business achievement High level of engagement is required with branches since they are primary sourcing channel for gold loan Monitor lead generation avenues and ensure there is no degrowth across all the channels.
- Close review on nil leakages of lead conversion Transparency on reporting to supervisor in terms of all activity and updating of any issues that is being faced with any sourcing channels or FOS so that timely actions are being taken to ensure business continuity plan Monitoring of FOS productivity Gold loan is the only product wherein the customers walk in the branch and FOS is the face of the bank Hence FOS has a critical role to play FOS should be abreast of the changes that is being affected in terms of product features, pricing, policy, process , compliance etc They are facing the customers at the FB and imperative that they are updated on the latest process and procedures FOS management is critical in gold loan since the FOs is based out of FB and need to be ensured that their productivity is being met to break even the requirement for business required for a FB Grooming the SO to keep them motivated by making them productive and making them aspire for higher business numbers Successful Marketing Campaigns and enhance visibility in and around catchment Gold loan has fierce competition from NBFC and PSU banks .
- It is important that the SM is well aware of the market potential and strategizes the marketing activities as per the catchment requirement Marketing creative and collaterals to be aligned as per the geography ex: SURU, Metro, and Urban markets Making every marketing campaign a success All relevant marketing collaterals to be displayed as per the bank’s guidelines to enhance visibility.
- All relevant Collaterals to be made available with all channel partners to create visibility which should increase leads for enhanced business Sales Process/HouseKeeping/Lead Management/ Bank has laid down sales management processes that are crucial to business ethics and audit requirement and each SM has to ensure same is being adhered Cogent is platforms which are required to be updated at regular intervals to minute meeting with branches along with actionable of each stakeholder.
- Visit channels viz branches, DSA, alternate channels and ensure presence created along with addressing of their challenges and plan their business achievement Meet gold loan customers and NTB customers and look forward feedback on product improvisation, process efficacy, appreciation for the betterment of bank visibility as well as bring in improvement within banks policy Updation of customer interaction feedback in Customer interaction platform so that the feedbacks can get actioned by the product team Update on deferrals and ensure there is no audit remarks on the delays in submission of documents Team management is key for the success of any business.
- Hence it is critical that SM has to ensure that the team is very motivated and is in high spirits for delivering business actionable Planning of hiring and managing the churning of FOS is vital since this segment has a high turnaround and ensuring that throughout the year there is no shortfall of the resource.
- Cross Sell Understand the customer’s overall need and assess the opportunity of cross-selling any additional product other than a gold loan.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in the financial Industry.