MANAGER FINANCE ACCOUNTING GCC
- Company Name: PUMA
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Type: Full-time
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
The accountant is responsible for all relevant accounting functions. The position oversees all accounting positions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, export, reconciliation, etc.) and responds to issues and questions.
- Parking invoices
- Parking/posting of month-end JVs (accruals/prepayments/license fees/leases/others)
- Staff deductions for payroll
- Expense claim management for GCC
- Credit Card reconciliations for GCC
- Banking – Store Banking reconciliations in a timely manner
- Maintenance of Prepaid / accrual schedules
- Preparation of Debit Notes
- Preparation of Purchase Orders
- Assisting in Opex workings for BU / FC (Ecom)
- Assisting in Statutory/internal audit
- Incy Reports for PUAE (Retail)
- Back-up for Manager Finance Accountant’s role of PUAE (Retail)
- Any other tasks assigned by FD / Senior Manager Finance Projects & Accounting
Compliance & Tools
- Ensure that sufficient internal controls, management rules, and procedures are in place in alignment with local law and company regulations.
- Be responsible for up-to-date and accurate book-keeping
- Professional Degree / Certification (e.g., CA / ACCA / CPA / MBA in Finance)
- Prior experience in Finance / Accounting role
- Solid skills with MS Office and SAP
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business acumen
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality commitmentProactive and collaborative personality
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf, stitched, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.