|Hiring Organization||Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates|
|Post Name||Director of Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 25000 To AED 27000 Per Month|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah are located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury.
It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas, and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and a private beach.
Director of Engineering The overall scope is to ensure the efficient operation of the Engineering Department, supporting all other operating departments. This includes supplying services as required by the entire operation and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Set an example by reporting to duty punctually wearing business attire according to the hotel’s dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of the real estate.
- Represent the engineering function within the hotel’s executive committee.
- Ensure the production and supply of energy at all times.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and the hotel’s procedures in regard to guest contact and safety.
- Optimize maintenance costs.
- Participate in projects, and track renovation projects.
- Accept all kinds of necessary maintenance tasks.
- Propose operating budget and investment budget.
- Select end recruits suitable employees for the department using a prescribed set of policies and procedures.
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings with the team in order to review the monthly achievements and areas for improvement.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Preferably in an international, luxury five-star hotel
- English – excellent communication skills
About Kempinski At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences.
Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders.
Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.