- Company Name: Info Arab Media (IAM)
- Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
Info Arab Media FZ-LLC / Al Mashhad is seeking a Procurement Lead to join our Team in the headquarters located in Dubai, UAE. The Procurement Lead is responsible to propose and embrace a procurement operations strategy that balances budget and quality while serving rather diverse supply requirements across multiple functions and divisions. The candidate will be responsible for the operational excellence of the day-to-day procurement requirements, as well as the efficient and effective implementation of the procurement process via an in-depth understanding and thorough analysis of business needs that will contribute to the Group’s growth plans and objectives
The selected candidate is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Develop and execute the procurement strategy across all company assets and apply efficient controls with regard to meeting cost, quality, and delivery timelines.
- Establish profitable partnerships with new and repeated suppliers and constantly negotiate with vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Oversee contract finalization between procurement, key internal stakeholders, and Legal Department.
- Constantly propose an enhancement to existing procurement policies and procedures.
- Act as a business partner with internal stakeholders to ensure proper planning and alignment of procurement requirements.
- Manage the overall performance of the Procurement team and the work delegation amongst one team member.
- Monitor the preparation and issuance of RFPs and RFQs ensuring at all times that the scope of works is detailed and in line with business requirements.
- Control the process of proposals submitted by the suppliers ensuring that they are complete, relevant, and on time.
- Ensure commercial comparatives and analysis sheets are conducted in liaison with key business stakeholders and provide a fair technical and commercial evaluation.
- Provide Senior Management with regular reports on savings and opportunities obtained
- Control the proper keeping of supplier information, and audit the Procurement files and documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in a procurement role in a large organization.
- Relevant procurement qualification or Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Previous finance work experience and knowledge of the Oracle procurement system are highly desirable.
- Ability to control spending and create a culture of saving on procurement costs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized, efficient, and proactive.
- Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Arabic-speaking candidates with media sector experience will be given preference.