V.k International School
|Post Name||School Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Faridabad, Haryana, India 121003|
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Preparing circulars.
- Informing teachers about the day-to-day conduct of the activities.
- Time table management.
- Keep a check on correction status and syllabus completion.
- Maintaining MIS.
- Liaising for academics with teachers and parents.
- Conduction of special assemblies, school events, festivals, etc.
- Managing academics along with co-curricular activities.
- Day shift.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Faridabad – 121003, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- total work: 1 year (Preferred).