|Post Name||PRT Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Faridabad, Haryana, India 121002|
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflicts.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Deep understanding of the curriculum.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A patient and resilient personality.
- Dedication to students and education.
- Day shift.
- Morning shift.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Faridabad – 121002, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred).
- Making lesson plans: 1 year (Preferred).
- total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- English (Preferred).