|Post Name||Customer Development Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||500000/- To 700000/- Per Year|
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 139384|
Job Context & Challenges Ensure effective execution of the CD strategies and roll out of schemes by closely working with the stockists, SSMs and PSRs across the zone.
Key Accountabilities :
- Trade management
- Identify new markets/accounts and bring them under direct coverage on a regular basis
- Ensure the addition of specialty wholesalers
- Ensure stores in the route list are classified according to the correct RE
- Ensure that SSM efforts are directed to reduce the number of non-purchasers
- Ensure optimum usage of activations to drive sales
- Ensure sales call efficiency
- Selling stories range selling, handling objections, etc.
- Prioritize accounts for maximum impact through visibilities (ensure coverage of top 2 outlets in every route)
- Secure and draw insights from any competitive information available in the public domain regarding:
- New products
- Any other developments
Data-based working and communication
- Utilize data to drive overall business performance
- Setting objectives for market visits
- Reviewing salesmen and PSR performance against plan
- Reviewing stockist performance against plan
Developing and training
- Train and develop salesmen through a required mode of training (e.g. new products, toothbrush assortment, focus on medical stores i.e. PASSION understanding)
- Mentor and empower salesmen to perform well by ensuring that CP benefits are availed by SSMs
- Acknowledge any issues faced by salesmen in the field and provide support to resolve it
- Conduct effective monthly and weekly salesmen meetings
- Updates on route-wise overall STT
- Toothbrush STT
- Route-wise ERC and productivity
- Brand wise ERC
- Visibility booking
- HN1 tracking
- Best practices sharing and mock calls
- Compile reports and information as per requirements communicated by AM
- Maintain trust and understanding in working with stockists and trade in general, especially partnering with key wholesalers to drive business
- Share success stories and Communicate programs to build off-takes
- Mutually work towards category growth
- Resolve issues, etc.
1 Year plus of work experience in FMCG Companies. Have worked in a similar market environment.
Professional Qualifications & Training :
Essential: Graduate with 1 plus years of experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
- consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
- Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status,
- Veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.