|Hiring Organization||Cash Converters Glenroy|
|Post Name||Retail Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Glenroy, Victoria, Australia 3046|
- Diverse, challenging, and interesting business.
- Benefits, recognition, variety, and more!
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
About the role
As a Retail Sales at Cash Converters, you will work in a down-to-earth environment surrounded by awesome colleagues that are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
We are an interesting business looking for unique people who want to make a real difference in people’s lives. You will make a difference by:
- Genuinely caring about our customers and going the extra mile to make their day (and encourage the return of course!).
- Building lasting relationships with customers by actively listening to and understanding their needs.
- Building relationships with people around you and projecting positivity into every interaction.
- Get creative and put your visionary excellence into merchandising store displays and hot zones.
- Achieving and then smashing sales targets.
- Being proactive, collaborative, and engaging.
To smash it out of the park you’re going to need:
- Passion to deliver customer’s an exceptional in-store experience.
- A strong desire to expand on your knowledge of all things Cashiers including tech, bling, and more!
- To be a problem solver that can think on your feet and outside the box.
- An open and nonjudgmental approach when meeting our diverse customer needs.
- To be a motivated and upbeat self-starter that sees you seeking out challenges and striving to be the best.
- A willingness to sell many different types of products to customers.
So, who are we?
Cash Converters (or Cashiers as we like to call ourselves) are a business that is genuine, interesting, and above all – real. Our customers are real people and so are we. If you want a company that recognizes and rewards dedicated and sales-driven individuals and teams whilst making a real difference
Here’s how to Apply:
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page and answer some related questions. Be prepared you will be asked to answer a few questions via video, so we can see what you can bring to the team!